POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anybody know of a good antivirus program? : Re: Anybody know of a good antivirus program? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anybody know of a good antivirus program?
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Oct 2008 08:39:51
Message: <fmr3f4t2luq77fjduhqusgdlju8da62p1j@4ax.com>
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:03:06 -0300, "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>It had a list of links. I chose one and it right away stated with this "you
>have been infected" and threw up a fairly convincing MS Security Center
>dialog.

Me too (yesterday) but I've seen it before and didn't believe it. I've got
confidence in AVG and its Resident Shield. That program has caught quite a few
nasties in its time even as they are being downloaded.
--

Regards
     Stephen